Wednesday 15 April 2020

Wednesday 15th April 2020

Hello and good morning Year 3!

I hope you are all doing well, completing your online tasks and excercising.

I think Joe Wicks is reading my blog as yesterday he started asking questions about capital cities of countries during his workout! Is he getting inspiration from my blog? I doubt it, but it made me laugh.

_____________________________________________________________________________

This morning Idriss asked me, "How many children do you have in your class?"

I told him how many children were in the class and a look of disappointment spread across his face. "Why don't we have 26 stories to read?" he questioned.

I was unable to give him an answer 😢.

He really loved Shanel, Lanilde and Navaya's stories and he thinks everytime I go on my computer there will be more fantastic stories for us to share.

Can you write a short story for Idriss? Perhaps you want to read and record your favourite book and email it to debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com.

Have a super day and Ciao for now!
Mr McKenzie


2 comments:

  1. once upon a time there was a boy he was the laziest person in the world one day he went to bed and he had a dream do I have to tell you what happened in his dream "Yes"! fine. He found himself at a beach he think's it is fun then a crab fell from now where he ran out of the way then a shark attacked him then he woke up and he learned to not be lazy.

    THE END

    ReplyDelete
  2. One lovely day, a boy moved into a town called ‘Small Town.’ The boy immediately understood why it was called ‘Small Town’ (it was a very small town.) The boy was called Jack and he had lived in his old town for eight years. When he went into his new house, he realised that there were a lot of clocks. They were everywhere! It was hard to sleep at night because the clocks were ticking loudly every second. One morning when Jack woke up, he was surprised to find that five clocks had gone missing. He asked if anyone had taken them and they all said ‘No!’ Five more then went missing every day.
    A few days later, Jack wandered off into the garden and he noticed a box full of clocks. A yawning mouse was nearby. ‘I’m sorry. I took the clocks. I just couldn’t stand the noise anymore. I’m so tired.” The boy and the mouse decided to leave the clocks in the garden and he told the mouse that he did not need to worry again. The birds loved the ticking sounds and sang loudly. Both the boy and the mouse slept very well from then on.

    ReplyDelete