Thursday 2 April 2020

The Strangest Dream...

I had a weird dream last night. I was a Stone Age man!
It got me thinking... Would I survive in the Stone Age? Could you survive in the Stone Age?

Answer these questions and I will be able to tell you whether or not you would have survived!

1) Where would your shelter be?
a. A wooden hut.
b. A cave.
c. A brick house.

2) How would you make your shelter warm in the winter?
a. Put a large rock in the door way.
b. Light a fire.
c. Get extra animal furs to use as rugs and blankets.

3) What food would you have eaten?
a. I would mainly eat berries.
b. I would eat animals such as reindeer and fish.
c. I would pop out to the local Nandos.

4) You have killed a reindeer for dinner; which part do you eat?
a. The tail.
b. The nose.
c. The meat part.

5) Where would you have got your clothes?
a. Primark.
b. I would use someone else's when they had grown out of them.
c. I would use the fur from the reindeer I had for dinner.

6) What would you hunt animals with?
a. Stones.
b. A bow and arrow.
c. A spear and a trap.

7) What materials would your tools be made out of?
a. Metal.
b. Plastic.
c. Animal bones and stone.



When you have answered in the comments section, I will let you know if you would have survived the Stone Age.

Do you think I could really survive in the Stone Age? Let me know what you think. 😁
Good Luck!!!

4 comments:

  1. A. A cave I would live in a cave.
    2.I will make a fire.
    3. I would eat reindeer and fish
    4. I would eat the meat part
    5. I would make fur from the deer what I had for diner.
    6. A bow and a arrow.
    7. Animal bones and stone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orion, you would have been a brilliant Stone Age boy. You would have survived and thrived!!!

      Delete
  2. 1. A Cave
    2. I would light a fire
    3. I would eat fish and reindeers
    4. The meat part
    5. I would use the fur from the reindeer I just ate
    6. A bow and arrow
    7. Animal bones and stone

    Hi mr Mckenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Navaya, you would have thrived in the Stone Age! Thanks for taking part.

      Delete