Tuesday 14 April 2020

Tuesday 14th April 2020

Hello everyone!

I hope you had a good weekend.

The Mckenzie family have been eating far too many Easter eggs, so we are looking forward to getting back to our morning workout with Joe Wicks!.

We also celebrated my daughter's five month birthday. I didn't know this was a thing, but my wife convinced me it was.
Thank you for responding to my blogs, it is a brilliant way to start my day!

My random question today is....

What came first, the chicken or the egg? 

Can you explain your answer and convince me?

I miss you all! Ciao for now.
Mr McKenzie

6 comments:

  1. A chicken came first because god made the chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is the chicken because the chicken had to hatch before the egg it’s a difficult question Mr McKenzie because I think there is no real answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nabeelah is very cute happy 5 months birthday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the chicken because a chick hatches from an egg then turns into a chicken.

      Delete
  4. Happy 5month Birthday Nabeela!!
    She is so cute even my big sister Arsema thinks she's cute!!!!
    Have a great time with your children and your beautiful wife.
    Ciao for now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 5 month birthday Nabeelah i hope you had a lot of fun on your special day.

    Ciao for now.

    ReplyDelete