Tuesday 7 April 2020

Tuesday 7th April 2020

Hello everyone! 

I hope you are all well and had a great Monday. The McKenzie's started with P.E with Joe Wicks (9:00am on YouTube) and my daughter got involved. 
We then completed pages in our activity books, played board games and I made meringues for my Eton Mess! I have a picture of the meringue, but I ate the Eton Mess really quickly and forgot to take a picture. 😜



Mr McKenzie's challenge
The challenge today is to name as many countries in Europe as you can. You get one point for each country. You will get a bonus point for naming the capital city of every country you name.

Ciao for now! 
Mr McKenzie

6 comments:

  1. Spain
    Italy
    France
    Russia
    United Kingdom
    England
    Portugal
    Ireland
    Scotland
    Turkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Mckenzie I did the workout too i was very tired but I had fun your daughter is very beautiful aswell. You are very greedy for eating it before it finished

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.United Kingdom-London

    2.Portugal-Lisbon

    3.Russia-Moscow


    4.Austria-Vienna

    5.Luxembourg-Luxembourg

    6.Greece-Athens

    7.Netherlands-Amsterdam

    8.Spain-Madrid

    9.Poland-Warsaw

    10.Latvia-Riga

    6.Greece-Athens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Mackenzie8 April 2020 at 11:44

    Very impressive Navaya-Sky and Lanilde! Those meringues look delicious Mr McKenzie. I bet your daughter wishes that she could eat some Eton Mess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rome Berlin Germany.

    ReplyDelete