Thursday 9 April 2020

Story feedback from Idriss!

Last week I set a challenge to write a short story that I could read to my children.

Thank you to Shanel, Lanilde and Navaya for your stories. We all enjoyed them very much.

I have recorded Idriss' comments and read his favourite story as promised. If you listen carefully, you can hear Nabeelah trying to give her opinion in the background!

Shanel's story comments


Lanilde's story comments


Navaya's story and comments



You are all brilliant! I look forward to more stories to read to my family.



6 comments:

  1. This made me really happy Mr McKenzie thank you for reading it to him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for writing such a fun story!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment Idriss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idriss says "I like your stories."

      We really enjoyed your writing Lanilde

      Delete
  3. Thank you for reading my story to your childrens
    sorry I didn't know we had homework in the holidays and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shanel, Thank you for writing a story for us!

      Happy Easter!

      Delete