Monday 30 March 2020

Can you be the teacher?

I have been writing stories whilst at home and I need your help editing my work. My daughter is not very good at writing yet, so she is no help. 😆

Can you correct the spelling and punctuation in my sentences below?

1) the chldren facetimed each other

2) What are we goin to eat for lunch?  asked Mrs Mckenzie.

3) i saw a blew car when i looked out of the window

4) I like hot cocolate with cream marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles.








I hope you are continuing to read whilst we are not together. You can access stories on the amazon audible website and set your imagination free!

For as long as schools are closed, Audible from Amazon is offering students (and adults) free access to their collection of stories, including titles in different languages. All stories are free to stream on your desktop, laptop, phone or tablet. Explore the collection, select a title and start listening. 





2 comments:

  1. 1 children
    2 going
    3 blue car
    4 chocolate
    Shanel

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.The children Face Time each other.
    2."What are we going to eat for lunch"? asked Mrs Mckenzie.
    3. I saw a blue car when I looked out the window.
    4.I like hot chocolate with cream, marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete